- Soybeans Sell Off On Disappointing USDA Report
Wheat tries to turn higher while corn estimates minimize losses in feed grains.
- President Reauthorizes Drought Data System
National Integrated Drought Information System provides drought data and info to farmers and ranchers
- Two Storms Bring Drought Improvements in the West
Topsoil moisture remains a concern for some winter wheat areas
- Drought Eases in Plains, Northwest
California remains focal point of Western drought, U.S. Drought Monitor reports
- Soybeans Post New Highs On Export Sales
No sign of massive Chinese cancellations keeps bulls in charge.
- Profit Taking Dents Soybeans
More frigid temperatures could hurt Plains wheat. (Audio)
- USDA Projects 2014 Crop Prices Mostly Lower Than 2013
Continuing relatively low ending stocks and a bit lower expected plantings will keep crop prices sensitive to weather supply shocks both at home and abroad
- More Quiet Trade Overnight For Grains
Market waits for fresh news about weather and exports (audio)
- Super Farm Planning Tool
2013 farm crop budgets offer flexibility in planning for wide range of crops.
- Corn Rally Jumps On Band Wagon
Large supplies overhang market but rising tide lifts all boats