- Chesapeake Bay Conservation Practices Are Working, USDA Report Finds
Report finds Chesapeake Bay watershed projects lowered the estimated average edge-of-field losses of sediment by about 15.1 million tons a year
- Conservation Benefits Touted As Vilsack Continues Farm Bill Push
Ducks Unlimited CEO says conservation measures in jeopardy without farm bill
- House Back this Week, Farm Bill Ahead?
Media buzz has House and Senate members talking, but will they meet self-imposed deadline?
- Thanksgiving Parades, Farm Income and Pollinators in Pictures
7 things you might have missed last week
- Watching the Farm Bill Evolve
Web coverage of the farm bill shows that negotiations, or lack thereof, will have an impact.
- With Unfinished Farm Bill, Groups Make Title 1 Plea
Soy, corn and canola interests prod legislators on Title I compromise
- Rural Enthusiasm, Siri Talks Ag and Farm Bill Timeline
7 things you might have missed this week
- White House Report Quantifies Farm Bill's Economic Impact
New report showcases momentum of U.S. ag industry, benefits of farm bill renewal
- It's Down to the Wire for Farm Bill Talks
White House farm bill report appears amid rumors of negotiation completion
- Groups Agree on Commodity Title Compromise
Three groups propose farm bill compromise; submit letter to lead negotiators and chamber leaders