- House Bill Would Prevent Future Producer Info Leaks
Four House members introduce companion bill to S. 1343 to bar the EPA from releasing specific info of agricultural producers to the public
- Ag Needs More Middle Income Consumers
Despite stock market surge, economic woes continue.
- Ag Outlook, Chipotle and Celebrating FFA
7 stories you might have missed this week
- Ag Census: Farms are Fewer, But More Diverse
USDA finds the value of ag sales is up significantly while the number of farms is fewer than in 2007
- Slumping Feed Costs Improve U.S. Livestock Profit Prospects
Vivid memories of struggling with pricy feed, lack of forages and need to shore up balance keep livestock producers wary about expanding rapidly
- Figuring Farm Feed Costs
We've revived a Farm Futures 'classic' to help you with tough post-drought calculations.
- Climate Change Report Looks at Ag
Government study released this week adds new information to climage change debate, but also is considered a 'call to action' by agencies involved.