- Sign Up Begins April 15 for Federal Livestock Disaster Assistance
Farm bill-established livestock disaster assistance also includes help for honeybee, fish and tree raisers
- Circuit Court Will Hear Country of Origin Labeling Case Again
D.C. Court of Appeals vacates March 28 ruling denying request for injunction on USDA's COOL rule
- Surge In Soymeal Exports Pushes Soybean Futures Higher
Sharp rise in soymeal exports catches the attention of Chicago traders
- The Farm Bill: What's in it for Organic Agriculture
Organic ag industry continues to grow; new farm bill programs will support expansion, Vilsack says
- FDA Allows Public to Report Livestock Feed Issues Online
New reporting tool will track complaints regarding livestock feed; information about sickened animals online
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Expands Animal Diagnostics Business
Thermo Fisher Scientific acquires Prionics AG
- Figuring Farm Feed Costs
We've revived a Farm Futures 'classic' to help you with tough post-drought calculations.
- Climate Change Report Looks at Ag
Government study released this week adds new information to climage change debate, but also is considered a 'call to action' by agencies involved.