- Corn, Soybeans Edge Higher In Quiet Trade
March corn futures still trying to break above chart resistance. (audio)
- The Buzz: It's Not USDA's Fault This Time
Market has bearish reaction to data that is somewhat friendly
- Kinze Stakes Claim to Planter First
Company announces it will roll out a multi-hybrid electric concept planter.
- Sprayer Tools Heading to Market
Hardi is launching a compact self-propelled sprayer and a new, bigger trailing sprayer.
- Peterson Farm Bros. Celebrate Chores in Latest Video
Peterson Farm Brothers channel Katy Perry in latest parody video
- Strong Exports Help Soybeans Lead Gains
Corn and wheat business also is good, turning prices higher. (Audio)
- The Buzz: Headlines Trump Outlook For USDA Report
Worries include shrinking soybean supplies, corn exports and wheat winterkill
- Bearish Chart Sinks Soybeans
Farmers like selling $13 cash beans, as traders look south (audio)
- Large Ag Auction Set for Dec. 3
Updated: Unreserved public auction features a large selection of model farm equipment.
- The Buzz: Ethanol, Exports and Expiration Make Markets Exciting
After a big drop this fall, futures look for a reason to change direction.