- 10 Suggestions for Making Post-Farm Bill Decisions
Ag-focused CPA firm Kennedy and Coe has recommendations for farmers looking to stay ahead of farm bill changes
- Cover Crops Shine in Dry Years
Not only do crop roots penetrate deeper but so does water.
- 7 Ag Stories You Might Have Missed This Week
Farm bill progress, PEDv-feed link, agriculture immigration struggle and mini tractors
- The Farm Bill's 8-Week Progress Report
USDA briefs farmers and ranchers on the progress made in implementing the 2014 Farm Bill
- Ryan Budget Plans Cuts for SNAP, Crop Insurance
House budget proposal turns SNAP into a block grant, cuts more from crop insurance on top of farm bill cuts
- The Farm Bill: What's in it for Organic Agriculture
Organic ag industry continues to grow; new farm bill programs will support expansion, Vilsack says
- Projecting Crop Costs and Breakevens
Wide range of spreadsheet tools available from Iowa State University allow you to home in on cost control, profit management.
- Cash Rent Bidding Calculator
Download this tool that helps you determine the best rent for that land.
- Make Confident Planting Decisions
See the impact of your choices on your long-term farm financial health.
- Know Your Options
Spreadsheet makes sense out of crop insurance alternatives.