- Mixed Feelings on USDA's Coexistence Report
Ag groups weigh in on USDA's efforts to expand agreement among ag stakeholders
- Corn Growers: Budget May Be 'Dead on Arrival,' but Raises Concerns
National Corn Growers Association says White House Budget Proposal may not get anywhere, but it still explains Presidential priorities.
- Complexities of Crop Insurance Decisions
RMA has concluded the price discovery period, so what's the right insurance option for your farm?
- 5 Ag and Energy Takeaways from the White House Budget
Budget info to go: proposal would extend cellulosic tax credit, cut back crop insurance support
- USDA Secretary Outlines Farm Bill Details
USDA has its hands full implementing new agriculture programs, Vilsack tells farmers at the 2014 Commodity Classic
- Farm Bill, Transportation and RFS: Top Issues At Commodity Classic
Commodity group leadership concerned about more local FSA staff to implement farm bill, tax money for inland waterways, and positive EPA response to RFS industry comments.
- Futures Try To Recover
Bearish chart reversal from blow off top leaves soybeans weakened. (audio)
- Farm Bill Complicates 2014 Marketing Plans
New farm bill provides more downside protection, but must be combined with sales and crop insurance.
- Aggregate Farm Financial Position Remains Solid
Equity gains from the high prices enjoyed by crop producers over the past seven years should ease the adjustment to lower price levels in 2014.
- Senate Committee: Weather Events Taking Fiscal Toll on U.S.
Senate Hearing, GAO update examine drought and weather events' financial impacts on the government