- New Planting Season is Also Time For New Batch of Testing
Corn Illustrated: Farmers, seed companies and educators will test concepts that could help you improve corn production tomorrow.
- Biofuel Industry Refutes UNL Corn Stover Study
Biofuels groups say study improperly assumes stover removal rates, suggests 'extreme modeling assumptions'
- Quiet Markets Limp to Finish Line for Week
Futures hold chart support after disappointing reactions to USDA data. (Audio)
- Winter 2014 Lingers into Spring
Forecaster predicts wide-temperature swings, Corn Belt moisture.
- Could NASA Satellites Predict Agricultural Yields in the Future?
New uses for NASA satellites show Midwest crop productivity; has potential for monitoring, predicting regional yields in the future
- Livestock Call by John Otte
Beef and pork markets diverge as beef cutouts rise, while pork cutouts slip; Cattle on Feed Report should give insight on summer beef supply