- Proposed RFS Changes Weighed At EPA Hearing
The renewable fuel, livestock and petroleum lobbies take on big day of debate on Renewable Fuel Standard volume obligations
- Ethanol Supporters Say Rural Economy Will Pay Price for RFS Reduction
Ethanol stakeholders gear up to present opinions in EPA hearing Thursday
- Thanksgiving Parades, Farm Income and Pollinators in Pictures
7 things you might have missed last week
- Population Could Take Back Seat To Income In Global Food Discussion
Global trade researcher backs up idea that technology will become driver of food security
- EPA Proposes Lower RFS Volumes for 2014
EPA says decision is based on 'blend wall' situation, asks for stakeholder input
- My Bookshelf
We've added a new review and see reader input on books they want to share with others. Comment at the end of this story.
- Leaders Will Discuss Future of Ethanol at Biofuels Financial Conference
Conference will focus on financial state of ethanol industry.